Dc metro area cham owners

DABRUTE

How many of you are in the area? I would be nice to meet some locals that can help me, the day I decide to buy a cham!

wait you all BREED THEM TOO? Well I can save money and buy from you! lol I WANT A PANTHER!
yes, i breed panthers. we're probably about 15-25 minutes from each other. great timing too bc my Noki babies will be ready by next week! :)

wait you all BREED THEM TOO? Well I can save money and buy from you! lol I WANT A PANTHER!

Do it!!!

Rottsko, aka Sang, is amazing, and his noki babies are killer.

I drove down and purchased a noki baby from him last year. best panther ever!!

Heres my noki 'baby' now.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/ambi-trio-112345/

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

oh dang!!!! lmao hey man we are about to be BFFS!!! But your better not charge me an arm and a leg! I want a male..BUT!!! I need to buy me a set up and get it fixed up first. lol

YOU Must help me with my set up NEW BFF! I'M GOING TO BUG YOU!! LOL Thanks!!! what other panthers do you have?
lol. right now i have noki babies that will be ready next week. i also have mitis and ollie babies that will be ready soon. i also have an adult ambilobe, acie (one of my breeders) if you're looking for an adult. i'll be happy to help you w/ your setup. you can call me anytime and my number is on my website.

lol. right now i have noki babies that will be ready next week. i also have mitis and ollie babies that will be ready soon. i also have an adult ambilobe, acie (one of my breeders) if you're looking for an adult. i'll be happy to help you w/ your setup. you can call me anytime and my number is on my website.
yeah..im going to get a baby..but i am going to get a cage that it can grow in. Are Noki pretty popular? are they all the same color? How much for a baby male? should i call you instead? lol then again..let me get the cage first and set it up.

yeah..im going to get a baby..but i am going to get a cage that it can grow in. Are Noki pretty popular? are they all the same color? How much for a baby male? should i call you instead? lol then again..let me get the cage first and set it up.
just call me when you're ready. thx.

Back
Top Bottom