Daytona Reptile Show Pictures From This Weekend

So *that's* what a reptile show is supposed to look like! Ours pales by comparison. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like I could have met some of the great people from the forums and spent a good amount of cash!

great pics Jann, thanks alot for sharing. its nice to see the show and cool to be able to put face to some of the name i see on here so often...
hoj

That was a fun show. No pictures of the $60,000 ball python?

Thanks everyone. I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures. I'm going back through all the pictures and will post a few more shortly.

Marty, I missed the $60,000.00 snake. :eek: I also missed you or I would have had a picture of you and your booth posted. I always refer everyone here to the MistKing since we are so happy with our two. My husband said you were over by the Melleri babies and I was probably so taken by the babies and talking to Julie that I missed you. :confused:

Marty, I missed the $60,000.00 snake. :eek: I also missed you or I would have had a picture of you and your booth posted. I always refer everyone here to the MistKing since we are so happy with our two. My husband said you were over by the Melleri babies and I was probably so taken by the babies and talking to Julie that I missed you. :confused:

haha... I was right next to Julie, about 4 feet away from her. No sweat...I hate having my photos taken.

More Daytona Photos

The Symposium Friday night

daytona2011008.jpg

daytona2011009.jpg

daytona2011001.jpg

daytona2011004.jpg

daytona2011006.jpg

The auction Saturday night

daytona2011225.jpg

More show pictures

daytona2011241.jpg

daytona2011243.jpg

daytona2011276.jpg

daytona2011272.jpg

daytona2011259.jpg

daytona2011267.jpg

daytona2011260.jpg

The little guys some of you were interested in

daytona2011179.jpg

Daytona Pictures

Another one of the little guys that some of you were interested in

daytona2011178.jpg

daytona2011176.jpg

daytona2011173.jpg

Daytona Beach pictures outside the Hilton (host hotel)

daytona2011011.jpg

daytona2011010.jpg

daytona2011239.jpg

daytona2011236.jpg

daytona2011233.jpg

daytona2011232.jpg

daytona2011229.jpg

daytona2011228.jpg

daytona2011227.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Jann! I soo wish I could of made this year. Looks like it was alot of fun like every year. I see there were waves too. Thanks again!

Great pictures of all the animals Jann. Daytona vendors sure do have some unique animals. In addition to the boa's, leopard geckos, and water turtles. :D

As usual, Jann, fantastic pics by your husband!! (although, he could have at least let me spruce up a little first after just getting out of an 18 hour car ride :eek:- I thought he was only taking the pics of the babies.....:rolleyes:)

Nice pictures i notice from the first pic that yall have all kinds of room to walk around at ur shows shows out here theres so many people its like bein herdedmust be nice to actually be able to walk around without bumpin into someoone..
an JULIE wtf your sellin my melleri at the show?:eek:

Rob: it can get very crowded and did at certain points of both days. the fact that they were down 30% of vendors may have had something to do with it, though. :eek: Only a handful of the biggest babies made the trip with me and no, they weren't there for sale. Keep your pants on - they will be ready for you soon. ;) :cool:

Did you see any of the parsonii or globifer, or did they not make it?

LPR08

The person I had mentioned that would be bringing those is from Holland and he didn't get his paperwork in time so he (or the chammies) could not make the trip. He hopes to be bringing some next year, though.

:)

I googled Phrynocephalus, thank you Chris, and it's a Saissan Toad-headed Agama. I remember the Zoo Med guy saying that, it was at the Zoo Med booth.

Nice seeing you Chris. Thank you for allowing us to pick your brain. :)

A couple (if not all) of the animals on display (including the SWEET baby green tree monitor that came home with me) at the Zoo Med booth were from Reptile Industries.

It was great seeing everyone!!! Kicking myself for not having my own booth again this year, but it was fun nonetheless and I was doing my good deed by volunteering my time for USARK.

Thanks again to you, Jann, and your husband for the annual photo coverage of this show. :D I think they need to start giving you a press pass. :p

Great photos! Love your chameleon dress and Julie with her baby melleri and those awesome green nails!

THANKS!! I got the nails and toes done in "chameleon green" special for the occasion. lol...:D;)

I also missed you or I would have had a picture of you and your booth posted. I always refer everyone here to the MistKing since we are so happy with our two. My husband said you were over by the Melleri babies and I was probably so taken by the babies and talking to Julie that I missed you. :confused:

haha... I was right next to Julie, about 4 feet away from her. No sweat...I hate having my photos taken.

Don't worry, Marty. I'm sure it was my extreme dissheveled look that pulled attention away from you. :eek::rolleyes:

For years, I have wanted to see a live specimen of one of the Phrynocephalus species with the "expanding mouth trick." I encountered them in a publication years ago, and have always wanted to see one up close and in person.

Were they for sale or just for show?

Back
Top Bottom