Daytona Reptile Show Pictures 2012

Thanks for looking at all the photos and for the nice comments. I'll try to answer all the questions.

Of course the show was fun! It's a three day show if you count the symposium on Friday night.

Thanks Danny for explaining the price on the frog.

Our camera is a Nikon D80.

If anyone else has pictures feel free to add them.

Thanks for the photos and props to you for your donation as well. Your pictures are always a real treat on this forum.

Adding a few more... Enjoy!

CSC_0693.jpg

CSC_0696.jpg

Daddy get me this one!
CSC_0688.jpg

Or maybe this one...
CSC_0672.jpg

CSC_0703.jpg

CSC_0671.jpg

CSC_0710.jpg

Nah i dont like this one :(
CSC_0667.jpg

Oh My Gosh!!!! if we had animals like that at our show, there is no telling what i would come away with!!!!!!!!
one day im going to make it to this one!!!!!!!!!!

Great pictures! They had some really beautiful animals there. Thanks for sharing them. The canvas looks fantastic!

I love the additional photos that others added as well! Thanks for bringing us there with you.

Wonderful photos! But really...a $12,000 frog?:eek::eek::eek:

Banana Ball Python 2012 babies had $20K/each price tags on them. Notice I didn't say they were "selling" for $20K. Just happens to be the hottest morph out there in the BP world at the moment. Saw a guy had 9 of them (I think) those were the 2012 babies, the yearlings were even more...$22K - $24K depending on sex and color/pattern.

The most expensive herp I saw was the two headed (both heads eating, drinking, many videos to document this) had a $50K price tag on it, her...him..."them" lol. High? yes of course. Ben Segal dosen't really want to sell this snake but that's the price he figures he could not refuse should someone want it more than he does lol.

Back
Top Bottom