Daytona Expo Pictures

i live in france
the one reptile s shop that i know in Paris who is able to sell Parsonii is
the "ferme tropical" THEY COST 990E its not the same price as USA

And Kent, your johnstonii are coming tomorrow...I had ship your reptiles ship them all in big boxes to me so they will hopefully all arrive safely tomorrow! Chris helped me pick out some nice ones and he said he wants to know if he turns out being right about the male and female! We will bring them to you in 2 weeks at NARBC!! woo hoo! Maybe I can get them bigger for you while I babysit because they are still so small.

Thanks so much, Darci! I can't wait to see pics of everything you got. Chris also told me in an email last night that he's real curious to see if the presence or lack of horn bud scales works out again so I will definitely let both of you know. As I said before, it's been far too long since I've had this species (and my last experience buying 3 hatchlings that were sent to me packed IN shavings turned out poorly) so I'm really looking forward to seeing them! By the way, how's Paul Anka-ramy doing? He's gonna be mad when he gets home because I've given his cage to one of my holdbacks. :eek: Do you have some gravid females now?

Celine, from what I heard, that was indeed the seller iof the Parson's.

i live in france
the one reptile s shop that i know in Paris who is able to sell Parsonii is
the "ferme tropical" THEY COST 990E its not the same price as USA

Yes that was them..."La Ferme Tropicale"

And Kent, I am waiting for the animals to arrive right now!!!!! I hope they are all okay. I will let you know when they arrive! And Paul Anka-ramy is doing wonderfully! He is so sweet. Did you ever get that text I sent you with the picture of him saying "hi dad"? LoL And, I'll probably breed the other female to him today! We'll let you know when there are eggs for sure!! :)

Did you ever get that text I sent you with the picture of him saying "hi dad"? LoL And, I'll probably breed the other female to him today! We'll let you know when there are eggs for sure!! :)

That's my boy! I didn't get the text. :( Apparently we've been having problems with our picture mail service lately. Can't you just go ahead and tell us now what you guys got....?

:eek: WOW, that's Julie's booth? I am going to have to clean up if she comes to the Puyallup show. :eek:

:eek: WOW, that's Julie's booth? I am going to have to clean up if she comes to the Puyallup show. :eek:

LoL yep!! She won't bring quite as much to the puyallup show though because she doesn't bring as much when she goes so far. This time so drove to daytona though so she was able to bring a lot more. But it will still look similar!

Hey, thanks for posting your pics, Darci!! (um, except you could have left out the one of me and my sted-dad at Bubba Gumps.... I look wasted..... :)) I will post what pics I did get (before my camera pooped out on me half-way through day 2...) in another thread.

(Oh, and everyone meet my step-dad, Steve, who is from Loveland, Colorado who drove down with me..... everyone give it up for him b/c this was his first reptile show and he conquered his fear of snakes while he was there!!)

Wow, we just rolled into Chicago around 4:30 this morning and then I had to turn around and come to work today. I am exhausted. BUT....a great time was had by all.

Chad, don't worry. We kept Darci out of trouble. Well, I take that back. She was spend happy, but other than that, she stayed out of trouble.... and I think you can gather when you open the boxes that she didn't spend too much time at my booth "working".... ha ha ha :D (just giving you crap Darci...)

Back Home again

Well I am back home and so is Lee. I came home with just 2 brev's from Mike. Lee came home with a collection of only 11 new reptiles, chams, turtles, blue tounge skink, etc. We both had a wonderful time thanks for all the kind works about us! If I hadn't paid for all those I could have bought the Parsonii!! lol.

I am not sure what I bought but it required buying another suitcase for each Lee & I, we eached shipped boxes and carried on everything the airlines would allow. I carried on my Brev's in a phoenix worm container and the security people never knew the were there.

Wonderful show, Jann and family, Jerm and pure made the show for Lee & I. Turns out Lee sold Jacksons to Jerm like 10 years ago when he lived in Kansas, and they both reconised each other!! Also a big thank you to Lizabeth for helping carry all the stuff Lee and I got at the auction to her car and bring us home. Took all of us to get the stuff out now I will have to see what I bought.

It was so great to meet all of my friends, I am still bumed not to have met Julirs and Luis and several others. Oh well Lee and I will be back next year.

I also lost all the pictures I thought I had taken, including the one of me holding the Parsonii. Don't know what went wrong but none of the pictures were on the chip.:(:(

Back
Top Bottom