Daytona Expo Pictures

This looks like a great show. Expect to see me there next year if all goes well.
I would have come back with some goodies!

Hopefully I'm getting a pair! I got a call from Darci that she and Nick weren't exactly sure on the females. She was going to see if Chris A. would come over and help pick one out for me. Haven't heard what happened since then.

Congrats on the laterispinis, Catherine! Awesomeness!

And, yeah Chad, did you get any spinosus??

Noooo Darci got too spend happy before I could make that request. Though she did say that she got me a few goodies, ill have to wait till Tues to see when the boxes show up cuz she wont tell what she got. :mad:

One of the 3 boxes will also have in your pair! :) I told Darci to take a pic of them before them went into the box so maybe she will post them tomorrow when she gets home.

Nice show, I almost came home with Bradypodion Spinosum but just couldn't pull the trigger on them.

Very nice pics Jann! always got the good pics!

Looked like a good show! I hope everyone did well!

BTW I didn't read this whole thread :eek: but did anyone check out the Mist King button? lol!

I so checked out the MistKing button. I went over to the booth and said, "Hi Marty Mistking! Is this the button Kevin made for you? And he said yes it is-you must be a Forum person!"

Funny Kevin. I haven't been able to PM today for some reason, but I was going to mention that I saw the button. Even the kid behind the counter was excited to know that other folks knew the story.

Luis

LOL was the kid asking you to buy him beer? AHAHAHAHAHAH if its the same guy from the SD show he was VERY eager to get drunk.... but only like 19? lol

what a great show! I wish I could've gone, but I'm all the way in CA :[
the sacremento show is in sept, so i'll get my reptile show fix soon :p

The parsonii is beaaauuutifulll. but wow! 2000 dollars!
That panther from Amazing blue is always on display at all their conventions. I could not imagine the stress that thing has gone though.
On Aug 8, I went to the San Jose show, and he was there :[ He was showing same colors. I got my panther from them though, they seemed nice :p

Very nice pics Jann! always got the good pics!

Looked like a good show! I hope everyone did well!

BTW I didn't read this whole thread :eek: but did anyone check out the Mist King button? lol!

Hi Kevin; Thanks for the compliments on the pics. Yes, we saw the button and Lizbeth bought two Mist Kings from Marty.

It's funny, I was in such a hurry to see as much as I could in the time I had...I totally missed Marty. Didn't see his booth at all.

Congrats Kent67 :)

Sounds like Kent67 is getting a pair of Uthmoelleri....Congrats on that if it's true. You will not be disappointed. I love to watch their habits. They have a definite routine and they understand my routine for cleaning, misting and feeding. Pretty smart for such tiny creatures. The color variations for the males is pretty amazing too. You can not capture their range with a camera. I'm sure you will be posting some amazing pictures, but I will know that they are even more amazing in person :p

Very nice to meet you jann and your fam. Had a great time there and i had to leave early to! But i got to meet some great people from C/F :D

Sounds like Kent67 is getting a pair of Uthmoelleri....

No, no. I wish! Darci and Chris picked out a couple of young captive-hatched T. johnstoni for me. The Uthies would have been my next wish but I'm trying to keep my spending "reasonable" right now. :D

Well I made it home safe and sound....only slacked off at the beach for a couple hours one morning :) I had a ton of fun although didn't get to meet a whole lot of you from the forum. I'm not sure why considering I was there for the entire 2 days just walking around and buying lots of goodies. I have lots of pics to post so here we goooooooooo!!!!

Scenes from the beach of our hotel

P1000456.jpg

P1000470.jpg

P1000473.jpg

P1000467.jpg

P1000440.jpg

P1000458.jpg

Pictures from around the show

P1000400.jpg

P1000413.jpg

P1000419.jpg

P1000420.jpg

P1000497.jpg

Reptmart
P1000536.jpg

P1000537.jpg

Julie's booth
P1000396.jpg

P1000548.jpg

Mike's booth
P1000438.jpg

Funny item from the auction!
P1000446.jpg

And the beautiful Parsons!!!

P1000426.jpg

P1000543.jpg

P1000502.jpg

P1000500.jpg

P1000550.jpg

P1000549.jpg

And this one is for you Chad...mike and I wanted to show you just how much you were actually missing!!! hehehe :)
P1000551.jpg

And dinner at Bubba Gumps! (Chad's favorite! hahaha he missed out)
P1000389.jpg

P1000390.jpg

And Kent, your johnstonii are coming tomorrow...I had ship your reptiles ship them all in big boxes to me so they will hopefully all arrive safely tomorrow! Chris helped me pick out some nice ones and he said he wants to know if he turns out being right about the male and female! We will bring them to you in 2 weeks at NARBC!! woo hoo! Maybe I can get them bigger for you while I babysit because they are still so small.

And Ryan, I may just have to keep the gargoyles. They are soooooooo pretty!!! I fell in love with them already :) hehe. But I got a trio of some other awesome geckos that we are going to start breeding. I'll have to bring them to Anaheim just so you can see them. They are so awesome!

But anyway, I brought TONS of animals home so I am excited to get them all tomorrow. And I brought Chad a special surprise so he will get to see it tomorrow!!! Yay!! I'll post pics of some of the animals I got once they arrive!! :)

Back
Top Bottom