Darth Bane has arrived!!!

jmwhitel

After years of dreaming, and months of preparation. My first panther chameleon came in today. He is the son of Noki from Komeleons.

Unboxing video:

http://youtu.be/x1AbFHIG-wU

Only 30 minutes after settling in, Bane has already had a drink and eaten 2 crickets and a dubia! Just thought I would share :D

Before I even read your post I watched the video and noticed you got the same exact packaging as me so I knew it must have been Komeleons! I got my boy today too! Ollie though and I'm gonna post about it in a minute.

Grats!

lol. love the name. watched the video and it was awesome seeing the little guy. man, i didn't know my handwriting looked so messy. LOL. setup looked great and i'm sure darth bane will love his new home.

Ya its an idea I stole from these forums like all my other ideas :p

Needs to be remade though. The dubias are already burrowing under the screen patches

That is so awesome, you will love working with him and watching him grow. I got my panther a year ago and can barely remember when he was so tiny.

Awwwww! another cute little baby from Komeleons :)

He has a nice new home too, lots of foliage in there to make him feel snug
and secure :)

I like his name too :D

Is there a "offical" Komeleon's baby thread?
If not, maybe we should start one!
What do U guyz think? :)

Was trying to get Bane to cup feed at first. That was a mistake. Not enough movement to invoke his prey drive. Now that the crickets & roaches are on the loose, he is eating like crazy!

Happy dad here:)

Back
Top Bottom