Dang, Chazam!!

I think we might be going to the reptile show next weekend in LA :) I've never been to one before

It can be bang or bust depending on your interests and what vendors are there. If you're into chameleons, I hear a lot of shows are lacking or sellout the 1st day... :/

Maybe it's your old man eyes? Lol I'm totally messing with you. You really don't see them? Look at the spots on his cheeks in the second pic! Blue, Max, blue!! :D

Nada. Zip. Zilch. I see no blue. It must be the shadowing or angle, because I swear it's black, at least in person it looks black... :/

It can be bang or bust depending on your interests and what vendors are there. If you're into chameleons, I hear a lot of shows are lacking or sellout the 1st day... :/

I'm not really looking to buy anything, I just want to go and see all the reptiles! Kammerflage Kreations is supposed to be there, and Loki's from them, so I want to visit their booth:D And we're going on the first day so hopefully everything isn't gone too soon!

I'm not really looking to buy anything, I just want to go and see all the reptiles! Kammerflage Kreations is supposed to be there, and Loki's from them, so I want to visit their booth:D And we're going on the first day so hopefully everything isn't gone too soon!

That would be neat if some of these "major" breeders could make it down to the Texas shows like Houston or San Antonio... :)

Chazam is a cool looking cham, i love the big spikes and black & green on those guys!

Back
Top Bottom