Damn sneaks!

grimlin18

so i put somt crickets in my chameleons cage and i'd leave to work and come back for lunch and see that they'd all gone. so i would put more in his cage and observe just to watch him eat but then i'd see one go into the corner and wedge himself between the screen and metal sides. now im alll paranoid and im not sure if they are hiding in there and my chameleon is starving! i seen him eat a couple though. im thinking of getting a hotglue gun and filling up the little holes. good idea? or should i get a differnt cage?

so i put somt crickets in my chameleons cage and i'd leave to work and come back for lunch and see that they'd all gone. so i would put more in his cage and observe just to watch him eat but then i'd see one go into the corner and wedge himself between the screen and metal sides. now im alll paranoid and im not sure if they are hiding in there and my chameleon is starving! i seen him eat a couple though. im thinking of getting a hotglue gun and filling up the little holes. good idea? or should i get a differnt cage?

hot glue seems like a good idea..kinda like a non poisonous solution to caulking a crack or hole...i think try it, its clear and it doesent put out fumes...

Back
Top Bottom