D-Wave The Company My Brother Has a Job With

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Last edited:
Could you arrange for me to borrow one of these units for a few weeks?

Ill write an excellent review for them...

WOW - thats great for your brother- I wish I knew more about p/c's - that is one big computer !! best of luck to him :)

Just read about this over at Forbes today....sounds promising. Congrats to your brother.

Could you arrange for me to borrow one of these units for a few weeks?

Ill write an excellent review for them...

Absolutely when we receive a payment of fifteen million I can have my brother send one over to you:D. LOL

WOW - thats great for your brother- I wish I knew more about p/c's - that is one big computer !! best of luck to him :)

Thanks! That company is a list of ace's.

Just read about this over at Forbes today....sounds promising. Congrats to your brother.

Thanks it is neat.

That's some pretty cool stuff right there! Congratulations to your brother. Maybe in his spare time he could do some programming for chameleon keepers. . .

My brother is going to be installing this computer the "D-two" for Google and NASA in the Bay area starting the next couple of days for about a month maybe less. He's going to be extremely busy with some extremely neat things! I'm actually looking forward to being able to spend some time with my brother and catch up in the city.

Last edited:
Here's a new article about Dwave and their quantum computer the D two along with the D two Dwave installed at Google new quantum lab.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/10/4824026/a-first-look-inside-googles-secretive-quantum-lab

This is poised to be one of those "Game Changing" technologies that has so much exponential potential it is staggering to consider. I can't wait to see what the future holds for it.

You must be proud of your brother for being involved in such a project! I would be.

This is poised to be one of those "Game Changing" technologies that has so much exponential potential it is staggering to consider. I can't wait to see what the future holds for it.

You must be proud of your brother for being involved in such a project! I would be.

Proud is not the word I would choose. It is an over the top accomplishment!!! That lab is a list of ACE's. If you look my brother is in that video.

Last edited:
Not him maybe when he was still in college:D. You still have got one gift for spotting Matty and Rhino in the sunning tree. You ruined your grade curve though with thinking I had a 24 pack of Bud Light and a quail near that tree though.

Ok, serious this time.

I do indeed know what your brother looks like, his name is Chris.
However, none of the people in the video look exactly like the picture Ive seen of him. He may be in the stop motion section of the video?

Ill say this guy, final answer:

Ok, serious this time.

I do indeed know what your brother looks like, his name is Chris.
However, none of the people in the video look exactly like the picture Ive seen of him. He may be in the stop motion section of the video?

Ill say this guy, final answer:

Nope! 0/2 this time :D. There is no way you could know what he looks like I have never posted pictures of him on these forums. There is maybe one picture of me a long time ago. He is a member to these forums though.

Last edited:
That is him however that was never posted on these forums. You had to go outside the box to obtain that picture:D.

Nope! 0/2 this time :D. There is no way you could know what he looks like I have never posted pictures of him on these forums. There is maybe one picture of me a long time ago. He is a member to these forums though.

Out of the box indeed. Couldnt find him in the video though. ;/

Back
Top Bottom