Custom Screen Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

Right Wing Extremist
Site Sponsor
I have a group of cages I used at a few of the '06 shows I'm trying to move out. They were used 3 times for 2 days at a time (Saturday/Sunday at the shows) then were boxed and returned home in an enclosed trailer. I had them built narrow enough to put 4 cages under a 4' light. I had 8 available, but sold 2 recently, so I've got 6 remaining. They are as clean as new, washed multiple times daily each time they were used.

Sizes are: 13" wide, 16" deep and 24" tall (door is on the 13" side). Pictured is 2 of the cages taken 10 minutes ago. It's a great size for smaller species or good size for a single female panther or veiled chameleon.

They are currently assembled in cardboard boxes, but I can break them down if I need to ship them. Normally, I'd sell these for around $75+ea, but I'm asking $60ea for them to hopefully move them quick. Actual shipping is to be paid by the buyer, or I can meet up in Las Vegas or most parts of Utah for free (I'm in Utah often).

Customs1.jpg

Customs2.jpg

Feel free to ask questions via e-mail or phone. I have some other oddball cages sitting around here I'd make a similar deal on. Thanks!

How often are you in utah? And do you have any larger cages? Pm me or shoot me an e-mail [email protected] .

Thanks,
Brian Stanley

EDIT:BTW, I live in Park City, but i'm in SLC almost every other day.

Last edited:
Sorry Brian, I missed this. I think I got you answered in the PM though. To everyone else looking, these particular 6 cages are sold. Thanks!

I have a group of cages I used at a few of the '06 shows I'm trying to move out. They were used 3 times for 2 days at a time (Saturday/Sunday at the shows) then were boxed and returned home in an enclosed trailer. I had them built narrow enough to put 4 cages under a 4' light. I had 8 available, but sold 2 recently, so I've got 6 remaining. They are as clean as new, washed multiple times daily each time they were used.

Sizes are: 13" wide, 16" deep and 24" tall (door is on the 13" side). Pictured is 2 of the cages taken 10 minutes ago. It's a great size for smaller species or good size for a single female panther or veiled chameleon.

They are currently assembled in cardboard boxes, but I can break them down if I need to ship them. Normally, I'd sell these for around $75+ea, but I'm asking $60ea for them to hopefully move them quick. Actual shipping is to be paid by the buyer, or I can meet up in Las Vegas or most parts of Utah for free (I'm in Utah often).

Customs1.jpg

Customs2.jpg

Feel free to ask questions via e-mail or phone. I have some other oddball cages sitting around here I'd make a similar deal on. Thanks!

Do you ship to Canada?

Note that this was started in 06... Tyler is hardly on here anymore. Your best bet will be to call him, he usually will not ship to canada, but never hurts to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom