Custom Enclosure Project!

CJ's Exotics

Chameleon Enthusiast
IMG_0632.JPG IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0634.JPG IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0684.JPG IMG_2806.JPG IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2809.JPG IMG_2811.JPG Hello there! I have been recently been working on some custom enclosures, a 5 gallon vertical conversion, and a 12x12x12 exoterra, where I have put great stuff on the back, and placed part of the hardscape, and shaved the foam. Because of a new project I am starting (hint hint!), I will be selling these, either as they are, for people who want to complete them how they want to, or as completed with the completed backs, and the conversion done for the 5 gallon. If you are interested, check the classified, and this is the thread where I will show those who are interested in starting their own project, part of the process. If you have any questions, I am not an expert, but feel free to ask! Enjoy, and Happy Chameleon Keeping!

For sale thread is in "Miscellaneous". This project was very fun, and I hope that anybody who tries this has as much fun as I did!

Last edited:
I think most just coat it in silicone and sprinkle that with coconut coir or something like that.
Another way would be to use tile adhesive which will give it more of a rocky look and you can paint over it later.

I think most just coat it in silicone and sprinkle that with coconut coir or something like that.
Another way would be to use tile adhesive which will give it more of a rocky look and you can paint over it later.
I think that is the best method, I got some silicone in the mail recently for this.

Back
Top Bottom