Custom Enclosure - Decor (Part 3)

PraxRX7

Progress so far...

I grabbed some Bio-Vines from the local reptile store, got the heat bulb (Exo-terra 50W Daylight Spot Sun-Glo), and purchased a Schefflera arboricola! I have a Devils Ivy / Golden Pothos on the way and am still searching for a China Rose / Hibiscus rosa-sinensis.

Also, using Repti-Sun 5.0 UV 36" Tube bulb.

I picked up an Exo-Terra RS400 Monsoon 400 misting system and have it installed now as well.

The only downside is that the breeder I was going to get a Panther from may not have any left in stock for the reptile show I was going to attend...so now I have to try to find a chameleon to put into it...

Pictures:

10.jpg

11.jpg

Now if I can just find a Panther Chameleon locally!

Reactions: Hoj
what area are you from?...most of our site sponsors are breeders and ship chameleons all the time successfully, that might be another option for you if you are looking for instant gratification

Progress so far...

I grabbed some Bio-Vines from the local reptile store, got the heat bulb (Exo-terra 50W Daylight Spot Sun-Glo), and purchased a Schefflera arboricola! I have a Devils Ivy / Golden Pothos on the way and am still searching for a China Rose / Hibiscus rosa-sinensis.

Also, using Repti-Sun 5.0 UV 36" Tube bulb.

I picked up an Exo-Terra RS400 Monsoon 400 misting system and have it installed now as well.

The only downside is that the breeder I was going to get a Panther from may not have any left in stock for the reptile show I was going to attend...so now I have to try to find a chameleon to put into it...

Pictures:

10.jpg

11.jpg

Now if I can just find a Panther Chameleon locally!

You need a lot of foliage in your cage in order for your cham to feel safe. I see you have other plants coming, so make sure you get vines and leaves everywhere. Including the top of the enclosure. Sometimes they look to bare. Aside from that, I hope you enjoy your cham once you get it!

Looking good so far mate, as already said needs a few more plants and vines (so far so good) :)

water proof

hey PraxRX7, what did you use on the bottom for too water proof?

I used some styro-foam to create a slope towards the drain, then I covered it in a PVC pond liner, that way any excess will always drain out into the catch-basin inside of the cabinet below.

ok thats was fast did i just miss that pic or how did you do that LOL

Its been a work in progress for a couple of weeks, there are a couple of threads pertaining to it :)

I can't wait to get my Chameleon!!!

Its been a work in progress for a couple of weeks, there are a couple of threads pertaining to it :)

I can't wait to get my Chameleon!!!

what type cham are you going to be getting and as for more plants you could always pick up some fake vine and drape it around your jungle vine or some sticks. i get vine in 10ft lenghts from my local crafdt store cheap. i just wash it well.

Ambilobe Panther

I will be getting an Ambilobe Panther Male.

I think that might be an easier option to get some fake vines for now until the live plants fill in a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom