Custom Collectable Luie Toy

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
After Trace posted her toy cristatus I just had to have a Luie. I had a birthday coming up so I bought myself a birthday present....one of the best ones ever. Abbey at One True Tree did a fantastic job with Luie. I am so very pleased! Thank you Trace for giving me Abby's contact information.

Sage4mosCooperJrLuieToy72813456_zpsdbd6b9a0.jpg

Sage4mosCooperJrLuieToy72813427_zps702e9b88.jpg

Sage4mosCooperJrLuieToy72813454_zps4b360a14.jpg

Sage4mosCooperJrLuieToy72813520_zps49afee50.jpg

For the new members that didn't know my Luie.

jannb2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling this lady is going to be contacted a lot for her custom chameleons over the next little while ;)

Truly a great representation and memorable keep-sake for the dear Luie.

Jann, again, I think that is just awesome! A great way to remember a great chameleon!

Deb

How adorable ! My niece loves to draw my chameleons. I have to buy her one of these she will be so excited !

Not trying to steal your thread but here's a drawing -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 95
That is so cool Jann!!! It really looks a lot like legendary Luie :D

I am going to have to look into getting one of Reggie :)

Edit: I just saw that you can order your own custom Luie from the site :D what a great tribute!

i think im going to have to get a stuffed Stanley!! ;) too cute!!!!

Lisa, that would be so awesome. She would do a great job on a Stanley toy. :)

That is so cool Jann!!! It really looks a lot like legendary Luie :D

I am going to have to look into getting one of Reggie :)

Edit: I just saw that you can order your own custom Luie from the site :D what a great tribute!

Thank you Eric. I would love to see a little Reggie. That would be so cute with the horns. :)

Oh yay he arrived, I was wondering what was going on. I really think Abbey did a fantastic job with Luie! The patterns and colours are spot on. It’s a fitting tribute to a great chameleon.

Cheers!
Trace

Thank you Trace, Erik and Carol. I keep him on one of the unused free ranges in my bedroom and he so makes me think of Luie when I walk back there.

I have a HUGE smile right now! :D:D:D:D Luie looks awesome and that is a fantastic tribute! Great work!!! Jann, I'm glad you can always have Luie free ranging in your home ;).

Back
Top Bottom