Custom built Cage for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

popwell89

I have a curio cabinet that i turned into a chameleon cage. Screen front glass windows on side and DIY faux rock wall on the back. It took me a couple of weeks to make but i do not have room for the cage now that i am moving. The inside is sealed and water protected by thompsons water seal. I have a youtube video of the cage that i will attach. Ive got $400 in the cabinet itself, and $300 in materials. I would only sell the cabinet and bamboo leaves, and fake lilly pads since they are both attached to the rockwall. Will not come with lighting, sticks, vines, thermometers, or fogger.

Let me know if your interested and can meet someone if its not too far, but would rather someone pick it up.

Im located in Southeast Georgia

Make me an offer.

Here is a link to the post i made when i built it and all the details check this out it will probably answer any questions you have

https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-new-diy-cage-finished-finally-68595/

And my youtube video

Attachments

• DSC00679.JPG
    DSC00679.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Also have this cage

- 260 gallon reptarium which is 3' wide 3' deep and 6' tall. With plastic tray for the bottom, and a shower curtain to go around the back and partially aroud the sides
- 4 round heat light fixtures
- 3 uvb lights and fixtures 2 are 30'' fixtures and one is 18''
- 1 reptifogger cage fogger.
- 1 big dripper and 1 little dripper
- 1 exo terra 200 ml bottle mister
- 1 multi vitamin, 1 calcium powder, 1 calcium w/ d3 powder
- 1 storage tote for crickets with crickets
- 1 storage tote for dubia roaches with roaches
- 1 3 shelf drawr system to start a mealworm colony that works, i just got rid of my mealworms.
- 1 large cricket keeper and 1 small cricket keeper from petsmart
- 1 4.5' tall artificial ficus tree
- 4 fluker flex vines and 3 fluker artificial leaves with vines, plus several more vines with leaves. Many sticks and pieces of bamboo
- 3 digital thermometers one with digital hygrogemeter
- 1 round thermometer
- 1 round hygrogemeter
- 1 Plastic bucket which he feeds out of

-1 male veiled chameleon thats 6 months old from nan crippen in callifornia from a good line of chameleons with great colors, going thru a shed right now

Im sure theres more

Located in Brunswick GA Asking $600 which is a steal if you add up what everything cost me

I dont have pictures right now but can get some soon

text 912 269 2353

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom