Cup Feeding Help 🙂

Oh, he hates being handled, I leave the crickets in the cup and probably 5-10 mins after I'm gone, he starts eating, lol. I just let the crickets escape onto the branches for a couple weeks so he could figure out where they were coming from, now he goes to the cup himself and eats.
Thank you!! I did look it up and they said some of them may not be allergic, but it’s definitely a risk.
What would you look for when assessing a chameleon for an allergic reaction?
I feel like that info would be useful to have just in case for other bugs! 🙂

Personally I would not risk it with butterworms. They have been known to cause black spots... Take a look at this thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/butter-worms.139053/
Aww poor baby!! That’s awful. Luckily the turtle is allowed to eat them so I’m sure he will appreciate having all of them for himself!
I ask because I did feed Kato his first super worm this am and I just saw a black dot. Not sure if it’s just his color or a reaction but I’ll keep watching it..

Attachments

• 3029CC4B-53CD-42E8-94DE-8B1470A750CE.jpeg
    3029CC4B-53CD-42E8-94DE-8B1470A750CE.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 48
Aww poor baby!! That’s awful. Luckily the turtle is allowed to eat them so I’m sure he will appreciate having all of them for himself!
I ask because I did feed Kato his first super worm this am and I just saw a black dot. Not sure if it’s just his color or a reaction but I’ll keep watching it..
Superworms do not cause reactions.

Back
Top Bottom