cup feeding? a few Q`s

herplover22

ok i just got a 2.5? month old veiled yesterday(pics will come soon) and i was going to try cup feeding

is it ok if i finly chop up some collard greens for the crickets in the bottom of the cup

mainly i want to know if it would be ok for him to eat this if he accidently got some up with the cricket

i wasnt sure if babies could handle eating greens or not but i wanted to keep the crickets loaded too especially if he doesnt take to cup feeding right away

also what all do you guys use as "cups" is there something that you make or just pick anything the crickets cannot get out of and the cham can realize they are there

i need i deas

thanks

I gut load the crickets over night in a separate container. I would not put the greens in the cup while feeding to your cham. You can use a small deli style container and you will be fine.

ok i gut load ahead of time too but just wanted to know so they could continue to get nutrience but i will just leave them out

thanks

Take a pin, and a carrot. Stick the pin through the cage and through the carrot, the crickets can eat this. They also get water from it also.

Back
Top Bottom