Cup feeders...Does this ever happen 2 YOU!??

Kamikaze Chameleon

Avid Member
So at a certain point, a flip just switches and his feeder cup just transforms into the thing he wants to sit/climb on 😒🤦‍♂️😂

Still havent eaten all his meal he just sits and stares at me like..."🥺Please sir, may I have some mohre?"

I eventually give in and just throw the damn feeder in my hand and let it crawl on to me until hes like OOHHHH there it is.....🤤😝🦎

Attachments

• 20210104_105059.jpg
    20210104_105059.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 63
I’ve noticed my panther guy is much more laid back about eating than my veileds. He sees the bugs in his feeder and just stares at them. Eventually he’ll grab one and just hold it in his mouth for a minute or two before finally chewing and eating. My veileds, before I can even move to the next enclosure, they’ve eaten all their bugs and sitting there looking at me like they want more.

I’ve noticed my panther guy is much more laid back about eating than my veileds. He sees the bugs in his feeder and just stares at them. Eventually he’ll grab one and just hold it in his mouth for a minute or two before finally chewing and eating. My veileds, before I can even move to the next enclosure, they’ve eaten all their bugs and sitting there looking at me like they want more.
Mine does the sssssame thing! He literally stares at his food then once in his mouth he sits there for a while before he continues to eat😆

Mine does the sssssame thing! He literally stares at his food then once in his mouth he sits there for a while before he continues to eat😆
One of my old chameleons would grab his food and not even crunch down enough to kill it, just let it hang there in his mouth. He was always too pissed off at me to eat if I was in the room! My other one literally ate everything up in like 1.5 seconds!

Same with my veiled and panthers 😂

My Jacksons fell asleep last week with a dubia half way hanging out of his mouth! It was about an hour before lights out and once the lights were out, it stayed there for the night. You don't get any less enthusiatic about eating than that :D

I've walked into my room and my cham has been in her food bowl! She ends up having a little calcium powder on her head until she finally sheds haha

Back
Top Bottom