Cruzin chameleon sale!

reptimom

Avid Member
Just came from checking out www.kingsnake.com and saw that Cruzin chameleons is taking a hiatus and cutting down on their inventory. They are offering some GREAT deals. Nosy mitsio $200, Blue bar ambilobes babies $75.00. They have pictures of everything. There are some good looking chameleons. Ya'll be sure to check them out!

Wow! I wish I weren't broke! I would definitely get one of those baby blue bars, that is a great deal.

Yea I know what you mean this is the first time it has ever worked out for me. Weird but I am happy. This was my Parsonii money I was saving but oh well.

I bought my male mitsio from them. Their mitsios are actually nicer in person than what their pictures show. They're also super friendly and plump (well mine anyways). They like to climb up to your arms and to your head if you let them.

Yea I know what you mean this is the first time it has ever worked out for me. Weird but I am happy. This was my Parsonii money I was saving but oh well.

Oh no! How close were you to your goal?! I need to start saving toward the same goal. I want a Parson's badly.

Do you plan on selling them or breeding them to eachother? Or just keeping all 5 as pets?
I plan on keeping all of the females and breeding them out to my other males. I will keep one male and sell the others. I have no Idea of what sex I am getting. But I do a rather large scale breeding and I can allways use a deal. I just paid 550 for 2 females last week, so I bought what I could

Back
Top Bottom