Crusted Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a hobby it’s a

Okay perhaps I’ll stay but is there a way to take down this forum?
Please do stay. There are many very knowledgeable keepers on here that can give you tons of info.

The mods only take them down in certain circumstances. For the most part they leave them as public record

Please do stay. There are many very knowledgeable keepers on here that can give you tons of info.

The mods only take them down in certain circumstances. For the most part they leave them as public record
Ok thanks I know you think he’s stressed which is understandable but he is never dark when he’s out and he’s really sweet around everyone. And he does have a cage and uses it very often.

Ok thanks I know you think he’s stressed which is understandable but he is never dark when he’s out and he’s really sweet around everyone. And he does have a cage and uses it very often.

New keepers often mistake the signs of stress. Bright colours is an indication of stress. A happy relaxed chameleon will be more dark drab colours.

Hi. I hope you do stay and take into consideration the advice given. I believe no one is trying to attack you. It’s difficult to convey tone of voice thru written exchanges. I believe that you care about your chameleon as you did come here for help. Please, for your animals sake and well being, fill out the help form and listen to the advice given. Start over fresh with a new thread and openness to making the changes your animal may need to have a happy and healthy life with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom