Crusoe

Humber Brad

Well, we finally decided on a name for our little guy so it's time to make introductions :D This is Crusoe the Panther Chameleon, so named for his desire to explore as soon as he gets out of his cage even though he has no idea where he's headed. He's from the same Zen Reptiles clutch as Reptigeek's Naboo. I don't think there was a bad looking chameleon in that clutch, although I may be biased ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

LOL they did for awhile, I swear! After his last shed he started showing more of those soft blue-greens. He's since shed again and he's showing a bunch of reds and oranges. He fired up for me this morning and had soooo much orange on his shoulders, legs and throat.

Sparrow Crusoe, formerly known as Crusoe :p

So I thought I'd throw some new pictures up since he got his big boy enclosure today (finally). He's been showing such different colors since the last photos; not nearly as much blue, but some more reds and oranges. I'll try and get some new outdoor pictures up as well, when I can.

Chameleons in the mist :D

Fresh out of the shower

Crusoe and Naboo look nothing alike! SO CRAZY. This little guy is awesome though, he looks terrific, great work man!

Thanks, bud. He's an awesome little guy that's really tame and chill, which is exactly what we hoped for. Thanks for the willow trellis inspiration, as well. I found some at the dollar store and it works great for the back of his cage.

Back
Top Bottom