cross breeding question

NYChameleon

I am thinking of breeding my male sambava with a blue/purple bar female ambanja. How do cross breeds come out? Are they like ball pythons where some will look like sambavas and some will look like ambanja? Or do they just look like a mix? I would like to breed him with a female sambava but I cant find one over 6 months old. I know some people dont believe in cross breeding but i think as long as u sell them as what they really are then its ok.

Cross breeding is frowned upon by many people me being one for many reasons. Its a long discussion that will go no forever. As for what it will look like you wont know until they mature.

ok i respect ur opinion thanks

I am thinking of breeding my male sambava with a blue/purple bar female ambanja. How do cross breeds come out? Are they like ball pythons where some will look like sambavas and some will look like ambanja? Or do they just look like a mix? I would like to breed him with a female sambava but I cant find one over 6 months old. I know some people dont believe in cross breeding but i think as long as u sell them as what they really are then its ok.

NYCham,
Did you ever find a female for you sambava?
I'm just days away from purchasing.
I'm in Brooklyn, looking for someone local but no luck so far.

I am thinking of breeding my male sambava with a blue/purple bar female ambanja. How do cross breeds come out? Are they like ball pythons where some will look like sambavas and some will look like ambanja? Or do they just look like a mix? I would like to breed him with a female sambava but I cant find one over 6 months old.

Then couldn't you wait until one comes available? Or raise up a baby until its ready?

I know ppl have said cross breeding is bad. But whats so bad bout it,im not gonna try it or anyhting but im just wondering.

i found a f sambava a few weeks ago but just changed jobs and it took 3 weeks to get my first check so i lost out on it and i cant find any f sambavas(young or old)...so i think im gonna cross breed with an ambanja then get a male ambanja to breed with the female a year later,,,and hopefully within that time i can find a F for my male..he is in the middle of a shed right now and the colors that he is showing at 8 months are unbelievable thats why eventually i wanna find a great F sambava for him. And im doing this for the experience not the money..i would prob sell the cross breeds for like $50-$100 just to pay for the parents care and the babies care...maybe down the line if i am experienced and produce great pure bred babies then i will try to make some money off it...im just doing it now for the experience to see if i can do it..any help is appreciated..thanks
ps i found the female ambanja that will breed with him..very good line and after i officially purchase it i will show u the line..i dont wanna state anything till its final out of respect 4 seller.

Back
Top Bottom