Critter Depot

First problem for me, within 1 hour of delivery I opened box 99.5 dead, did not pick up at post office so I have no refund

Attachments

• C3356498-C11A-49F3-B48B-FCBAB3242D9A.jpeg
    C3356498-C11A-49F3-B48B-FCBAB3242D9A.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 207
I had that happen to me some months ago and emailed them to tell the story and they sent me a new order at no charge.

They said I didn't follow their live guarntee pick up at post office, I'm sorry.... I've wasted my money

What temps do they consider are within their live arrival guarantee? Or do they only have a LAG policy if you pick up at the post office? The place I order from who are also site sponsors cover between 10-85 degrees on 2-3 day shipping and 0-90 degrees on overnight shipping to your house. You don't have to skip out on work to get to the post office before they close.

I don't care about hoopla hoo....etc... I am already going with rainbow mealworms, much much better

They said I didn't follow their live guarntee pick up at post office, I'm sorry.... I've wasted my money
Wow, they must have changed thier ways then because I never picked up at post office, always delivered to door. I have not used them for awhile because I found a supplier very close to me with banded. Sorry for the loss Don't know where you are located but if you are near so. Calif. I have a good supplier for you.

Back
Top Bottom