Critter Depot

Ramrod

Avid Member
I had that happen to me some months ago and emailed them to tell the story and they sent me a new order at no charge.

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
They said I didn't follow their live guarntee pick up at post office, I'm sorry.... I've wasted my money

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
What temps do they consider are within their live arrival guarantee? Or do they only have a LAG policy if you pick up at the post office? The place I order from who are also site sponsors cover between 10-85 degrees on 2-3 day shipping and 0-90 degrees on overnight shipping to your house. You don't have to skip out on work to get to the post office before they close.

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
I don't care about hoopla hoo....etc... I am already going with rainbow mealworms, much much better

Ramrod

Avid Member
They said I didn't follow their live guarntee pick up at post office, I'm sorry.... I've wasted my money
Wow, they must have changed thier ways then because I never picked up at post office, always delivered to door. I have not used them for awhile because I found a supplier very close to me with banded. Sorry for the loss Don't know where you are located but if you are near so. Calif. I have a good supplier for you.

Top Bottom