Critter Depot

I can't find anything on their website that discusses the type of cricket they sell. Anyone know? Banded, hopefully?

Omg I didn’t know you could buy crickets that don’t chirp. I try to stay away from crickets because of the chirping it drives my wife crazy I’m going to give it a try thanks for being a new sponsor The Critter Depot.

There crickets are nice. There not even jumpy at all. Never had a die off of whatever kind these are. Had going on a couple months off my original order!

I can't find anything on their website that discusses the type of cricket they sell. Anyone know? Banded, hopefully?
I emailed them and got a answer for you they are acheta domesticus crickets also I had to ask what makes these chirp less and just like with all crickets they don’t have wings until they get a certain size approximately 3/4 inch . They should take chirp less out of there description.

^this. I never said they are 100% silent. They are just the nicest, cleanest crickets I’ve ever felt with. I have them in a bucket as they recommend and I only clean once a week. They are legit. The woman has yet to say a word about these ones so... I think I found a winner with them as far as crickets go.

^this. I never said they are 100% silent. They are just the nicest, cleanest crickets I’ve ever felt with. I have them in a bucket as they recommend and I only clean once a week. They are legit. The woman has yet to say a word about these ones so... I think I found a winner with them as far as crickets go.
Ok so I may be wrong but maybe you can clarify the under lined parts here thanks

The crickets I've gotten do chirp. I have experienced very few dead in my orders and they are healthy, exactly what I want.. I back these guys on that 100%

Back
Top Bottom