cristatus photos for Tracey

Dooley1

Avid Member
Here is one of the new WC girls. She has some edema that needs to be taken care of.

3380708c.jpg

6798501c.jpg

Here is the larger girl...no edema, but a nasty snout rub.

5d674e8b.jpg

7e2e79d7.jpg

Here's the "oldies" giving me looks of disgust.

a0635cbe.jpg

5917f361.jpg

07c41eff.jpg

Kevin

Did you get those from First Choice? I saw he just brought in some cristatus.

I saw that too. he sold his females in under 24 hours...man I wanted a pair.

btw Dooly, nice girls. take care of them well and I'm sure they will be good for you.

Harry

Last edited:
Kevin has girls!

So were did these lovely little green seashells come from? Nick? Hamburg show? I know there was one fairly recently. (I miss hanging out at the Hamburg Show :( ) Anyways they look pretty good for fresh imports so hopefully they will do well for you. Thanks for posting some ungrateful eye candy for me.

P.S. I call it the cristatus look of contempt.

Ha, yes I did get them from Nick. So far they seem OK, are gaining weight, and their fecals are coming back clean. Even if they are full of contempt. The "oldies" pair is CB.

Kevin the piggy

Ha, yes I did get them from Nick. So far they seem OK, are gaining weight, and their fecals are coming back clean. Even if they are full of contempt. The "oldies" pair is CB.

Kevin the piggy

Had you given any thought to sharing the bounty with any of us? Amazing how fast they were gone. I promise never to call you kevin the piggy again, but I am sitting here laughing like crazy.:D

Yay for cristatus eggs! Hopefully they are fertile. The babies are so ridiculously easy to care for compared to their sickly wild caught parents.

A few pics from today because it's what I do. :p

'Horrible Thing' Male.

DSC_003520110205.jpg

DSC_000620110205.jpg

'Bad Thing' Female.

DSC_008820110205.jpg

DSC_004920110205.jpg

Cheers,
Trace

As always Tracey, your photos are much better than mine. Gorgeous.

Chad, damn it! I'm jealous. ;)

Kevin

Well rather than be mad, I'll just hope you have some young for me to purchase in about a year. :)

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom