Crickets

BoopDoop

I was wondering where do you buy your crickets from, the crickets I buy from the pet store are not large enough for my veiled. I need quality crickets, that are adult sized with wings.:D

I was wondering where do you buy your crickets from, the crickets I buy from the pet store are not large enough for my veiled. I need quality crickets, that are adult sized with wings.:D

Letting us know where your at geographically, will help us better answer your question.

I mean a website that I could order it from. And I live in south Louisiana. I was thinking of Josh's Frogs, or Premium crickets, but wanted to hear your opinion. :D

Lazy h bait in labelle fl is who I get my crix from. They're really great and have very good prices. I recommend them for sure

About the cheapest I found has been southerncricket.com. When mulberryfarms run their "specials" like 2000 crickets 50 silkworms for the same price as a 1000 I usually pick them up also.

Thanks everyone, I'm thinking of going with premium crickets or lllreptile, because lllreptile has the best prices on everything. Just wanted to hear about some other cricket suppliers.

Mulberry farms is all out of hornworms, so I geuss I'll wait to order crickets and hornworms with mulberry farms at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom