Crickets!

if they ant adults, they ant got wings, and they ant gonna chirp. There is no such thing as a silent cricket. I guess if someone wants to make some money, they need to figure out a feed that produces all female crickets, then we wouldnt have this problem. Or just market dubia better and make them not hide:)

if they ant adults, they ant got wings, and they ant gonna chirp. There is no such thing as a silent cricket. I guess if someone wants to make some money, they need to figure out a feed that produces all female crickets, then we wouldnt have this problem. Or just market dubia better and make them not hide:)
well its the males that make the chirping noise , some one can sit their and separate them .....but that would take for ever !!!!

I order mine over amazon from josh’s. They cost more buying via amazon, but shipping is free, so it ends up being cheaper. Never had an issue either, they ship fast and get to me alive.

And the banded crickets aren’t really that bad. Also much cleaner than those regular nasty crickets

The best silent cricket is a roach I fear. Having said that, unless you have a large number of adults you shouldn't have much noise and you could feed the males off first if you have patience to sort them out

Back
Top Bottom