Cricket Feeders

gegeland

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could direct me to some good online stores where you purchase crickets for your chameleons, because the crickets at the nearest pet store are expensive. I just wanted to know which sites have worked for others, which ones have good prices and everything else.

I use a place that is a couple hours away so regular shipping is here the next day, However outside of them I use premiumcrickets.com which I have never had a problem with, and they always over count. Good healthy crix. Also remember to buy crickets that are smaller than what you need right away... because the grow fast!

I hope this helps!!

Todd

My daughter and I use Lucky Lure for crickets and supers. You can call them for prices. 866-559-5873 We have been 100% satisfied!!! Jann

Mulberryfarms

Im a mulberryfarms.com kinda guy. They have called me a couple times letting me know that something is no longer available but wasnt taken off the site immediatly along with refunding me 7 dollars because shiipping was a little less expensive. Needless to say I would have never known about that 7 bucks or really missed it. YOU CANT BEAT HONESTY!!! They have also sent me 1000 zebra silkie eggs when I ordered 500 regular silkies. I let them know so there wasnt a discrepancy (sp?) with my card and they said it was their fault that was on them:D I havent tried anyother place besides the local pet store near me which the crix seem to die off rather quickly so I cant say anything about any other companies. With service like they provide I feel it is unnecessary to look at another place.

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could direct me to some good online stores where you purchase crickets for your chameleons, because the crickets at the nearest pet store are expensive. I just wanted to know which sites have worked for others, which ones have good prices and everything else.

I know what you're going through - the local pet store here is 20 cents a cricket - horribly overpriced. About an hour away that pet store is 3 cents each. I've gotten to where I'm trying to raise my own crickets to avoid having to drive an hour to get a good deal on crickets.

Back
Top Bottom