cricket cup

thank you! :)
yes i tried to blend it to make it more natural but didnt wanted to cover the whole thing in leaves, wanted to leave some spaces so the cham could see the crickets moving in there. My question is the position of the cup i dont know if that (at the right, mid tall and close to door) will be a good place for him to feed, but i guess i can only w8 to see how will he react to it.
I will have like 2 branches, one by side and another will be higher.

What inside the cup ?? Looks good

Inside? what you mean?
atm i have nothing there, just the wire (same as the one in the cage? and used hot glue around it all to glue it on the plastic. at the base i have a litlle wire mesh to help the crickets climb. At the bottom i drilled holes so there´s no water pools there whenever i spray the cage
hope i answered your question.
And thank you guys!
hopefully i can post the images of the full set soon ;)

L
thank you! :)
yes i tried to blend it to make it more natural but didnt wanted to cover the whole thing in leaves, wanted to leave some spaces so the cham could see the crickets moving in there. My question is the position of the cup i dont know if that (at the right, mid tall and close to door) will be a good place for him to feed, but i guess i can only w8 to see how will he react to it.
I will have like 2 branches, one by side and another will be higher.

Inside? what you mean?
atm i have nothing there, just the wire (same as the one in the cage? and used hot glue around it all to glue it on the plastic. at the base i have a litlle wire mesh to help the crickets climb. At the bottom i drilled holes so there´s no water pools there whenever i spray the cage
hope i answered your question.
And thank you guys!
hopefully i can post the images of the full set soon ;)

Yes you did thanks is that chicken wire? What size Tupperware did you use

the Tupperware i used (and i had no reference size, i just tried to picked one i thought would be big enough and with a size i could fit in the space i had destined for it, is 21cm/8.25inc high and 8.5cm/3.5inch depth

and its not chicken wire, i used the same kind i used for the cage, its galvanized wire mesh so it can be resistent to high humiditys

That is really cool! In the last picture is it mounted Verticaly?

yes it is!

Back
Top Bottom