Cricket Crack?

You sort of contradict yourself there Chad? You say CC is used in zoos but then you say just because somethings used in zoos, it doesnt mean squat. Then you say you know Ferg. but you dont know anybody who uses my stuff. HMMM...
Also you seem to forget I mention 3 other main ingredients. Pollen, Kale Citrus. You are very hung up on this crack. Addiction maybe? Crack does kill you know.
( I just erased alot) !!!

C'mon guys.... no-one is wrong. Both use similar ingredients and both work and both are options. Copy and paste the ingredients of each if you want...no point arguing about the validity of opinions.... i bet the ingredient list looks identical.

let's all be friends... crack heads and monsters.

No point going on here... the thread has been answered... someone asked what cricket crack was. This might have potentially been answered somewhere in these 3 pages.

Coming out soon...snail crack
cocaine_snail_ars-thumb-640xauto-14264.jpg

C'mon guys.... no-one is wrong. Both use similar ingredients and both work and both are options. Copy and paste the ingredients of each if you want...no point arguing about the validity of opinions.... i bet the ingredient list looks identical.

let's all be friends... crack heads and monsters.

No point going on here... the thread has been answered... someone asked what cricket crack was. This might have potentially been answered somewhere in these 3 pages.

Coming out soon...snail crack
cocaine_snail_ars-thumb-640xauto-14264.jpg

LMAO!!! Best answer yet!! I am sure both are great and I will throw a plug in for Dezs cricket feast as well!! OOPPSSS!! Hope I didnt start something else! Its all in fun guys! Cant we all just get along!!

Reactions: Dez
I love cc, Kammers introduced me to Chad, who is awesome by the way, as are the Kammers. It is a staple in my gutload, along with the usual fruits/vets.
Im stickin with my diet, it is definitely working!

So I have some CC on the way but has anyone tried the Super Chow? It is said to be cricket crack for superworms. I figured it might be good to gutload the supers before feeding them off.

You guys are making me rethink what I feed my feeders. Hell, I make myself juice everymorning with all sorts of friuts and vegetables and feed the feeders the pulp. Today it was

Asparagus
carrots
broccoli
tomato
grapes
blackberries

Deeelish! This way my chams, feeders and me can enjoy the same things!

My Juicer kicks out a lot of pulp, it's moist and fresh and the feeders love it I think the chams do too. + it's free. Shit, I should email a zoo to see if they think it's a good idea.

eh asparagus in drink form? yuck XD I like them steamed. Couldnt imagine it with fruit and in drink form... So with that mix... what do u taste mainly? Which fruit/veggie has the most potent taste out of that mix

You guys are making me rethink what I feed my feeders. Hell, I make myself juice everymorning with all sorts of friuts and vegetables and feed the feeders the pulp. Today it was

Asparagus
carrots
broccoli
tomato
grapes
blackberries

Deeelish! This way my chams, feeders and me can enjoy the same things!

My Juicer kicks out a lot of pulp, it's moist and fresh and the feeders love it I think the chams do too. + it's free. Shit, I should email a zoo to see if they think it's a good idea.

Are you also feeding this to feeders?? Im confused lol cuz I wouldn't even put those things together if I was dying BLECH! But hey to each is own haha

Yes, I'm putting it in my feeders. You'd be surprized how asparagus tastes in juice.. it smoothes out the flavor and you cant really taste the vegetable. Usualy something fruity like grapes dominates the vegetables and nobody knows they're in there.

I just feed the pulp to my feeders.

Ohh, I change it up every day too, sometimes apples, oranges, spinache, cucumber, squash, pears.. whatevers on sale or whatever I havent cooked with that might turn soon goes in the juicer.. Talk about an energy drink!!!

haha! I wish I had a juicer... I freaking love juice. I mean... nothing as organic as that. XD more like processed crap. Tropicana has been making these fruit drinks that have mixes like.... strawberry and kiwi... or banana and pineapple... I like V8 too. I do notice most the time the fruit overpowers the veggie... but there was a strawberry bannana v8 I treid and I did not like it XD bad after taste

Can you buy this Cricket Crack in the UK or get it shipped here or is it just the American Chameleons that get the good stuff?? :p

Contact Ssimmsswiss/Steve and ask him. My guess would be shipping would be expensive. But if your willing to pay he'd prob send it to you.

cricket crack vs flukers

So would you guys say that the Cricket Crack is much better than Flukers Hi-cal cricket diet, and the Fluker Orange Bites? I use both of those but am always looking for what is best.

So would you guys say that the Cricket Crack is much better than Flukers Hi-cal cricket diet, and the Fluker Orange Bites? I use both of those but am always looking for what is best.

No question. Have you ever read the ingredients on the fluckers package? Crack is all 100% organic and is a balanced gutload. Flukers may be good for raising cricks but it doesnt make it good for the chams that are eatting those feeders. You need a blanced dry gutload like crack and fruits and veggies also. Your chams are what you feed them. So if your gut load is deficient in nutrients the cham is eventually going to have issues.

Can you buy this Cricket Crack in the UK or get it shipped here or is it just the American Chameleons that get the good stuff?? :p

One pound shipped to UK 21.90usd, cheaper than a plane ticket.

I occasionally make the trip to London and Scotland, and have friends in both places. So once a year between everybody, I try to fill a suitcase full, and get it to chameleon keepers. Girlfriend just visited UK in mid March this year. I think I'm coming to see Olympic games next summer. Have friend in Sheffield who's got me and girlfriend on events list. So next semi planned trip will be in 2012.

I just ordered the crack/crystal combo for $20 from tikitiki, im assuming the water crystals are just as quality as the crack? just curious, didnt want to make a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom