Cricket Crack

lisa h

I was wondering if this can be sent to Canada? It's difficult for me to find good gutload, and I'm not inclined to make my own. This stuff seems to be the best, but I don't know if it can be sent here. Anyone know? I imagine the word "crack" would have to be taken off the label LOL

I was wondering if this can be sent to Canada? It's difficult for me to find good gutload, and I'm not inclined to make my own. This stuff seems to be the best, but I don't know if it can be sent here. Anyone know? I imagine the word "crack" would have to be taken off the label LOL

Hehehe tough call but if you don't get any good info soon I can put a call into my uncle who works for Canadian customs.

I was wondering if this can be sent to Canada?

It can be sent, It's just not cheap to send, since mail go's by weight. I can just bearly fit 3 pounds in a US Priority envelope for 4.95 here in the US. That same envelope cost 10.95 to send to Canada. Maybe if you have some chameleon friends in Winnipeg, you could split 3 pounds and and think of it as if you spent 3.65 s&h on a pound.

I just e-mailed a friend in the pet trade, to see if he still works with Canadian pet shops. So that might be another route. Or I'll just have to take a vacation up north, and call it a business trip. ;)

It can be sent, It's just not cheap to send, since mail go's by weight. I can just bearly fit 3 pounds in a US Priority envelope for 4.95 here in the US. That same envelope cost 10.95 to send to Canada. Maybe if you have some chameleon friends in Winnipeg, you could split 3 pounds and and think of it as if you spent 3.65 s&h on a pound.

I just e-mailed a friend in the pet trade, to see if he still works with Canadian pet shops. So that might be another route. Or I'll just have to take a vacation up north, and call it a business trip. ;)

Well, tell me what you learn, and by all means come for a visit if you like! I don't mind paying $12 shipping. I expect 3 lbs goes a long way. You can pm me with any details if no one here is interested :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom