cricket crack leftovers

jcal

maybe its just me but does anyone notice that feeders wont eat 100% of cricket crack. it seems like my dubia and crickets swarm eat most of it but there is always some stuff left behind that they wont eat. what is that stuff? i usually just dump new crack on top of the leftovers.

maybe its just me but does anyone notice that feeders wont eat 100% of cricket crack. it seems like my dubia and crickets swarm eat most of it but there is always some stuff left behind that they wont eat. what is that stuff? i usually just dump new crack on top of the leftovers.[/QUOTE

hmm what happens when things eat? they poop.

umm its not poop. ive cleaned enough of that to know it the difference :(
its uneaten food.

umm its not poop. ive cleaned enough of that to know it the difference :(
its uneaten food.

if you say so i know its poop left over in both my dubia an crickets it isnt leftover food whos knows maybe yours have better table manners.

Throw it in the air as a celebration!

Or you could try to smash it a little finer if it is indeed too large.

But all in all they do love the cricket crack over other foods!!! I feed mines veggies also and they always leave behind some parts,, I guess our bugs are boooojjjjjjiiii,,,, lol...

Sounds like some of the harder seeds. Does the un-eaten stuff look and feel hard? like chunks, Or is it more flakey / powder?

Last edited:
The dubias eat it all. The crickets are the lazy ones, plus they poop in their food so I think I'll skip rehydrating it!:D

Back
Top Bottom