Crested Help?

Hey guys I know this site is for chams but was wondering if anyone out there that had alot of knowledge on crested morphs?
I just received a large colony and am trying to find out the different morphs I have.If anyone out there can help let me know if you have time to help me out. I can email you pics.
Thanks for reading!
Warning: There are a large number to identify lol.

Wow, that's awesome. Can you post some up on here? I'm interested to see what you have. Unfortunately I am not good at all at identifying Crested Morphs but I do know that I have a female Red Harley, that's it.:)

You could consider creating a photobucket album and sharing the link with the members here. :)

Morphs are always an interesting idea.

IMG_1052.jpg

shedding
IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

Those are just 3
Wow, that's awesome. Can you post some up on here? I'm interested to see what you have. Unfortunately I am not good at all at identifying Crested Morphs but I do know that I have a female Red Harley, that's it.:)

Two of those look pretty skinny and the other looks like it has a mild case of MBD - at least from the pictures.

How long have you had them?

Two of those look pretty skinny and the other looks like it has a mild case of MBD - at least from the pictures.

How long have you had them?

Just got them yesterday. :/ That sucks to hear. Took em on for someone who was leaving the country for a while. Im getting them setup tonight, and throughout tommorow.
Im hoping its the pictures. Maybe I should take better pics?

I would focus more on making sure the little ones are eating, post pictures later! Unless you know something is out of place, then post pictures.

Do you have any prior experience with cresteds?

Yes. I've kept some in the past.One male and three females. I've never experienced MBD with them though. The babys do look a bit thin, but no worries I will get each of them their own habitat so they can feed with no bullying. :)
I've just never been informed on the morphs.
Thanks for the advice though :)
I guarantee to give them the best enviorment possible.

Aw, they are pretty. I agree on them looking thin... The second little guy looks very thing. I'm sure you can get them to bounce back with lots of gutloaded crickets and Crested Gecko Diet.

Back
Top Bottom