Crested Geckos - Who Has them?

NewOwner

Who all here on CF has crested geckos, and how many do you have, also if youd like to share, how you came up with the names :)

I'll start..

I have 1 male Ricky I have had these geckos, for about 4 months or so now.
and 1 female. Lucy They are now about 7 - 8 months old

I got the names from the TV show 'Trailer park Boys'

I only know of... 4 others i think, so lets see who else has them :)

-Levi

I recently got a baby crestie.

crestiebaby4.jpg

It's my only one as of now, but I will eventually have 2 or 3. My luck i'll get addicted and end up breeding.

My baby is unnamed still. Many names come to mind but I really want to know the sex.

-Andrea

I have 1 male Ricky I have had these geckos, for about 4 months or so now.
and 1 female. Lucy They are now about 7 - 8 months old

I got the names from the TV show 'Trailer park Boys'

This really shows what generation you are from. lol The older members will understand what I'm talking about.

I've had various species of gecks over the yrs. Never any cresteds tho. I do have dibs on Syn's babies..*knocks on wood* and will have Vorax before the month is over. (thanks Julie :D)

I have a piar of Cresteds. Their names are Vanadevi (goddess of the forest) and Avinashi (indestructible). I've had them both about a year now.

Attachments

• IMG_4676_1.JPG
    IMG_4676_1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4433_1_1_1.jpg
    IMG_4433_1_1_1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 142
I've had various species of gecks over the yrs. Never any cresteds tho. I do have dibs on Syn's babies..*knocks on wood* and will have Vorax before the month is over. (thanks Julie :D)

No problem - looking forward to meeting you down in Daytona!! :D Your babies are ready for their new home!!

I have 11 adults and 10 babies right now.

Good lord, Ryan; what don't you have?? Uh, and where exactly do you sleep? I thought I was bad with turning all of my spare rooms into "chameleon rooms" or "gecko rooms".... lol :D

Luceeeey!! Chew gos sum splainin to do

That's funny.....that's actually my nickname .... and because of that quote... :p

I have 2 pairs of cresteds and a few babies (Shannen: if you want any baby cresteds, I can bring those down, too.... hint hint....): Sticky, Slushy, Mr. Man and Amber. Also have a trio of Vorax and many, many leaftail (Uroplatus) geckos.

I have..

Baby and Ducky, the two geckos under 6mo.

Red (Hellboy) and my newest addition, haven't though of a name for her *knocks on wood*

As far as the adults go *takes deep breath*
Paint, Kitty, Girl, Puppy.

This isn't counting the 8 FERTILE eggs I have *knocks on wood again*.

I have..

Baby and Ducky, the two geckos under 6mo.

Red (Hellboy) and my newest addition, haven't though of a name for her *knocks on wood*

As far as the adults go *takes deep breath*
Paint, Kitty, Girl, Puppy.

This isn't counting the 8 FERTILE eggs I have *knocks on wood again*.

Didnt know you had eggs, from what geckos?

BTW i know ricky and lucy is 'I love lucy' right? My mom thought that too when i told her lol.

Back
Top Bottom