Crested Gecko "Rexi"

My favorite pictures Of Rexi!

IMG_1406.jpg

RexiRex.jpg

Thanks for sharing rexi is sexy I love a crestie with a droped tail hehe.....

And that Toke is a savage tenderizing the meat I loved it....

I'm an old person, and I just can't get used to YouTube. I only go on there if it's absolutely necessary. What a loser, eh? LOL

I'm an old person, and I just can't get used to YouTube. I only go on there if it's absolutely necessary. What a loser, eh? LOL

Lol! Oh gosh no. Youtube isn't really hard to use... All you have to do is click on the link I provided and PRESTO! :)

Oh, I know it's easy to use, I guess I'm not used to going there to look at/for stuff. My "younger" friends look for stuff there all the time, but I never think of it. More of a reader than a "watcher" LOL.

Ok, so my husband and I just watched the video. Rexis is totally cute! HOWEVER I could have done without seeing your Tokay pounding the crap out of that fuzzy. OMG. Steve said "it's just nature" (man think LOL), but I don't like nature so much. Seriously though, nice vid. :)

Ok, so my husband and I just watched the video. Rexis is totally cute! HOWEVER I could have done without seeing your Tokay pounding the crap out of that fuzzy. OMG. Steve said "it's just nature" (man think LOL), but I don't like nature so much. Seriously though, nice vid. :)

Lol, awesome thank you. I wasn't trying to show my tattoos off,;)

I didn't mean to capture my Tokay eating her fuzzy, Rexi decided she wanted to climb onto their tank, lol! I was making a video of Missy eating her fuzzy but she was just holding it and doing nothing but banging on the glass, the fuzzy was a frozen/thawed fuzzy so no worries. I don't feed my reptiles live food (except for insects) I have a grocery bag full of frozen mice in our freezer. I'd end up keeping the mouse as a pet if I brought a live feeder home. :D

Thank you!:)

awsome crested gecko:cool:

now i want one that looks like yours:D...wat morph color is she, some "red flame" sorry not sure with the color varaitions in geckos:p

I was told she is a Red Harley Crested but i'm no expert either... When it comes to color morphs and locales i'm lost on most of it. Lol!:) Hopefully when she gets old enough, maybe in another 6 months or a year, i'll breed her with Ace. :D

I was told she is a Red Harley Crested but i'm no expert either... When it comes to color morphs and locales i'm lost on most of it. Lol!:) Hopefully when she gets old enough, maybe in another 6 months or a year, i'll breed her with Ace. :D

for a second i was like WAT!!O__O...lol...but then i remembered your male crestie:rolleyes:....i'd love to get a baby:), by then, from you:D...let me know what happens;):cool:

for a second i was like WAT!!O__O...lol...but hten i remembered your male crestie:rolleyes:....i'd ove to get a baby:), by then from you:D...letm e know what happens;):cool:

Awesome, it would be a pleasure. Depending on the situation and if she gives me good babies, I might even give you one for free. :)

Awesome, it would be a pleasure. Depending on the situation and if she gives me good babies, I might even give you one for free. :)

Hayo:eek:

really?!....that would b awsome!...but only if she gives some awsome bebes;):cool:

hope for the best:D:)

thx:cool::)

Nice looking girl you got there, I love the reds.

Cresties are cool. I just got 5 from chameleons northwest (4 for gifts 1 for me) and I had one I got from a pet store befor. so I have the crested for holding and the cham for watching!

I think they should make good pets for my neices and nephews as they have be abmiring my lizard pics on FB

Nice looking girl you got there, I love the reds.

Cresties are cool. I just got 5 from chameleons northwest (4 for gifts 1 for me) and I had one I got from a pet store befor. so I have the crested for holding and the cham for watching!

I think they should make good pets for my neices and nephews as they have be abmiring my lizard pics on FB

so your the guy that got some nice cresties...they were tempting for me;)

and i hope to get a nice RED baby bearded dragon at the Reptille Super show in Pomona January

so your the guy that got some nice cresties...they were tempting for me;)

and i hope to get a nice RED baby bearded dragon at the Reptille Super show in Pomona January

yeah couldn't beat the price. it would cost about the same amount for 2 at the pet store as 5 did also they looked better then the pet store's.

yeah beared dragons are cool to I thought about getting one befor I got these and the chameleon. but for right now my plate is full

yeah couldn't beat the price. it would cost about the same amount for 2 at the pet store as 5 did also they looked better then the pet store's.

yeah beared dragons are cool to I thought about getting one befor I got these and the chameleon. but for right now my plate is full

Oh I know! I want a Beardie SO bad but i'm full of critters. :(:):D

Back
Top Bottom