Crested Gecko fun XD

Though you guys would like seeing how big the crested eggs have gotten
20170905_222415.jpg

The darker two that have been stained by eco earth are the oldest and have grown a huge amount compared to the new ones.

Thanks! I saw her in a local branch of Pets At Home (UK) and keep thinking about her as she was so pale and came towards me when I looked in the enclosure. A few days later I went back for her and new her straight away out of the 5 in the enclosure! She's produced 16 lovely babies. None, however, looked like her!
Man, too bad! I'd buy one in a heartbeat ;)

Oh and btw, since I don't think anyone in this thread knows, these eggs are from a group I am keeping what on for a friend, once he has their set up all secure I will be shipping them to him. But until then I get to keep and sell the hatchling etc. I honestly have no desire to keep these two as part of the genetic line, they are not my preferred colors at all. And since they would be the parents of the babies even if the babies came out amazing, the genetic line wouldn't be worth it. These babies are gorgeous, and if I were in it for the money they would fetch a good enough amount of money. But they are one of my least preferred patterns and only the female has colors I like. It's funny because they are a highly sought after morph in the hobby but I personally think it looks sloppy with their colors.

Back
Top Bottom