Crested Chameleon. . ?

They are somewhat hard to come by. Last year there were many being imoported I have an awesome pair I sold. I think Kevin from aquazamp had some in his booth at a show earlier in the year.

They are somewhat hard to come by. Last year there were many being imoported I have an awesome pair I sold. I think Kevin from aquazamp had some in his booth at a show earlier in the year.

whats the price run on these guys by the way?

Wc I've seen them from $75-150 each cb I guess around $150+ they are hard to breed in captivity for some people and require high humidity. They are really shy, need lots of foliage and are hard to spot in their cages. This is one of the species in which i think the female is the better looking one. If you get your hand on some and need help let me know.

I’ve worked with the Trioceros cristatus. I DO NOT recommend these for the beginner as most are wild caught and have a terrible survival rate in captivity. If you can find true CB specimens they are much easier and hardier although again require some different skills as they cannot be kept like a Panther or Veiled.

Hatching pic:

DSC_008820100614.jpg

Hatching pic: (Seconds old and has already perfected the chameleon ‘stink eye’)

DSC_006020100615.jpg

Adult female:

DSC_016420110903.jpg

Adult male:

DSC_010120110326.jpg

I second the urge for caution. My first chameleons were a pair of WC cristatus from an expo, I think they lasted 2 weeks. So upsetting.

They are awsome but definitely a different species to keep and work with. They don't show much live only hate and evil looks LOL

My female is quite comfortable around people. She's actually the chameleon I bring out around people who are interested in my collection. She has laid 2 clutches for me, and although her mate died, she has been doing great.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345394707.665115.jpg

This is one of three species I have been looking for. There were some imported a few weeks ago but they were all gone inside of a few days. I'm not sure I'm up to the task of getting some WCs to live and breed but if I ever get the opportunity I am definitely going to try.

This is one of three species I have been looking for. There were some imported a few weeks ago but they were all gone inside of a few days. I'm not sure I'm up to the task of getting some WCs to live and breed but if I ever get the opportunity I am definitely going to try.

Let me know im interested in one!:)

@Trace ive had chams going for 4+ years;)

I've been interested in getting my hands on a Crested chameleon but can't find them anywhere. Would you know where I can find one or order one from?

Milly, store had 5 and she was one of the two biggest and showing more stable health sing. Did not know what I was getting to. But sure will give 100%

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354512993934.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354512993934.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 126
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354513014577.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354513014577.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 130
Hahaha.. I'm all over.. I'm used to it since I spend most of my time on the xda developers forum for phones. Navigating on my galaxy is a breeze..

Haha.. thats my other addiction too! CM10 ftw.

However, I would take a couple crested chams over any smartphone!

Back
Top Bottom