Crankiest chameleon

just seeing what all your experiences with cranky chameleon have been and what they were. My experience ran mostly veileds having a temperament.

Our female veiled has one nasty temperament let’s me hand feed her but almost always hisses and snaps at me. If someone else comes up to enclosure she gets defensive right away. “Geeze I guess I won’t even glance at yah.”So I just leave her b for the most part.

Oh my veiled has no tolerance for anyone sticking their hand in her cage. Whenever I clean her cage, she gives me a death glare followed by deadly colors, and she refuses to move. She has nipped at my tongs before. She is very territorial. But I can't help but love her more than anything! :LOL:

Oh my veiled has no tolerance for anyone sticking their hand in her cage. Whenever I clean her cage, she gives me a death glare followed by deadly colors, and she refuses to move. She has nipped at my tongs before. She is very territorial. But I can't help but love her more than anything! :LOL:
Got a nip Hicky
now only if they could breath fire...

All my panthers, parsons and bradypodion are sweet as can be. Sometimes when they arrive fresh as wild caught they can be quite feisty but the calm down and get use to me quickly! I do not just breed for health and beauty but also for character! If they don't tame down within a few months they have to find a new home! This has only happened a hand full of times through the years.

Back
Top Bottom