COVID-19 feeder shortage

I am interested in raising superworms, but after i get some staples going. I just learned that the chitin is really good for keeping pests away in the garden so it would do double duty for me. I have lots of succulents and other plants that i spray because of mealybugs. Fascinating stuff.
Chitin has no activity against pests.

Hi BXtine07,
I think there are plenty of online retailers that have different kinds of feeders that can ship to FL. My website, www.morifeeders.com, sells silkworms which can be used as a staple feeder for your chameleon. There are many other websites that offer other feeders too! Just look around a bit. PM me if you need some help getting some silkworms ;)
Hello, wanted also to ask if I buy your bundle with 50 ct plus food, worms in xs-small size. How long would it take them to grow big? Since my Cham is a 4 months old and I never fed him silkworms yet.

Hello, wanted also to ask if I buy your bundle with 50 ct plus food, worms in xs-small size. How long would it take them to grow big? Since my Cham is a 4 months old and I never fed him silkworms yet.
You can expect them to take 2-3 weeks to get too large to feed off to that size cham. However, the temperature that you keep the silkworms at will determine how fast they grow. We suggest around 70F for standard growth, little bit less for slower growth. Make sure to clean out the poop from the cups each day or every other day to prevent mold too!

Back
Top Bottom