covered in eggs....lol....

jandie

so, we have eggs incubating (for anyone that might think...is she doing some crazy double posting or something odd...) from our ambanja pair and one of our ambilobe females + our ambanja male (long story).... and we also just had a retained clutch, laid tonight, from our ankaramy pair - pink surprise thread - :) buuuuuuut....we ALSO have a clutch that was laid earlier this week that was way overdue....so yup...covered in eggs. lol.

i won't re-post the pics of the previous clutches cause they're already in my other threads and i don't wanna be repetitive...lol...but here are the mommy and daddy for our 51 egg veiled clutch :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Ceri (first in her pjs and second after some alone time with Stryder)

PC050381.jpg

Ceriscolors.jpg

and....Stryder (unhappy with the photo shoot..lol...and after time with Ceri)

PC050370.jpg

Stryder.jpg

((Stryder was our very first chameleon)) :D

:eek:Wow thats alot of eggs! good luck with them all cant wait to hear some news later on! (way later on:D) I never knew there was a pink chameleon (which is prob a good thing) now I want one VERRRY BAD!!!! :p :) :p :D

it's an ankaramy, often referred to as a "pink panther"... loki's spine gets really teal blue...wish it had been in the picture... he's pretty awesome when he's fired up!

heheh....yeah...i've managed to get the first two clutches (which were both pretty small) through 2 months...so that's a positive....but i talked to my hubby today and he JUST realized that we have over 100 eggs right now...lmao! you should've heard the pause and it was one of those realization moments you can almost see! lol.

Wishing you the best of luck with all the eggs. Save your money for all the feeders you are going to need. :D

lol...i know, right?! the good thing is...some of the hatching should be spread out a little.... with the first two clutches laid in january and these in march.... maybe the hubby can master the feeder breeding since i seem to have no talent in that area! lol.

heheh....yeah...i've managed to get the first two clutches (which were both pretty small) through 2 months...so that's a positive....but i talked to my hubby today and he JUST realized that we have over 100 eggs right now...lmao! you should've heard the pause and it was one of those realization moments you can almost see! lol.

ohhhhh my!! looks like you will be selling some when (not if) it all goes good later this year or early next!

good luck thats alot of food and time my two babys are breaking my bank account!! :)

Wishing you the best of luck with all the eggs. Save your money for all the feeders you are going to need. :D
that and all the bins we need to set up!!! heheheh.....

looking forward to the venture...we don't have kids yet, so these are our first "babies" together! ;)

any chances you are going to put up the Pink panthers for sale in the future? :D They look sexy

any chances you are going to put up the Pink panthers for sale in the future? :D They look sexy
heheh....depending on how the eggs and clutches go, we may be selling some babies in the future.... seems to be quite an interest in them already. :)

Back
Top Bottom