Couple questions

ChamChick

I was wondering about a few things.

First off, I would love to have a dvd dedicated to Panthers. I heard that the BBC Life dvd has a section on Madagascar, so would this be a good buy? Can anyone suggest something to me? If I bought that, I would be watching it in Blu Ray quality, so that would be pretty sweet.

Also, a suggestion on a good book on Panther care to keep around the house, just in case something arises that I may need some quick info on....

And lastly, where in the house would be the best place to keep my panther enclosures. I was thinking that buying a Japanese room divider and setting that up in my living room to kind of separate them from us while we are awake. I figured this might be ok since they don't hear, and as long as they dont see us all the time it would keep stress down, and would make it easy for me to get to them if I need to.

Any thoughts on these 3 questions would be much appreciated!

Hi Chamchik, you need to look at the bookstore at the top of the page. There is a great dvd on chameleons and lots of good books.

I think your idea for the room divider would work well. What king of chameleon do you have or are you getting?

Hahaha! I sooooo didn't even see that! That is absolutely fantastic though! Saves me a lot of looking around.

I have a male and female panther, both are 4 months old. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells when it comes to their care. I don't want to do anything wrong, and it hurt them. I have wanted a panther for about 5 years now, so this is my first pair, and I have had them a little less than a week.

hahaha! I sooooo didn't even see that! That is absolutely fantastic though! Saves me a lot of looking around.

I have a male and female panther, both are 4 months old. I feel like i'm walking on egg shells when it comes to their care. I don't want to do anything wrong, and it hurt them. I have wanted a panther for about 5 years now, so this is my first pair, and i have had them a little less than a week.

are your panthers related to eachother? ...are you planning on breeding them in the future (if not related)?

They are not related, but are both blue barred ambilobes. I would love to breed them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom