Couple of pics

BeBoSON

Established Member
Went to visit the family today and Flash tagged along. My niece wanted to hold him.

img20120131144756.jpg

img20120131145739.jpg

img20120131145629.jpg

He is 6months old in the pics.

Your niece is adorable and Flash just continues to get nicer all the time... Great pictures of them together!!!

out of curosity do you let him ride on you when your traveling or do you put him in a box to get to the place your going... i wish fred was that sociable he doesnt like to come out of his cage he hisses at everyone but then he is ok once you get him out as long as you try to pass him around if someone else trys to take him he hisses again :(
not sure how to get him out of that stage he is about 7 mths old now

Thanks everyone :]

out of curosity do you let him ride on you when your traveling or do you put him in a box to get to the place your going... i wish fred was that sociable he doesnt like to come out of his cage he hisses at everyone but then he is ok once you get him out as long as you try to pass him around if someone else trys to take him he hisses again :(
not sure how to get him out of that stage he is about 7 mths old now

This was his first time in the car. He stood perched on my shoulder for almost the hole ride then I placed him on the headrest. I put a cover on it so he could grip it.

Back
Top Bottom