Couple of new kids

ChamHoudini

Well I have to say that it is pretty great when someone gets you the perfect surprise.

These two showed up for me today. My girlfriend had purchased them without letting me know :D

IMG_9600.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

IMG_9586.jpg

IMG_9583.JPG

Do you know what breeds? The male is obviously a Jackson's (lol) but what is the female? (Or at least I suppose it's a female) she doesn't appear to be a full Jackson's, although she may be... I am not an expert!:p
Just wondering. Btw they are beautiful!!':D

Nice I was think about getting a pair or maybe a pair of hoes!

These were from an ad on kingsnake I found out. I am also getting a pair of the bwindi type and a pair hoes from Showjet. if you get either let me know. :D

Do you know what breeds? The male is obviously a Jackson's (lol) but what is the female? (Or at least I suppose it's a female) she doesn't appear to be a full Jackson's, although she may be... I am not an expert!:p
Just wondering. Btw they are beautiful!!':D

They are both Trioceros johnstoni <ruwenzori> and thanks

A big congrats! What a nice surprise. :)

Thanks Jann it really was I couldnt believe it. :D

These were from an ad on kingsnake I found out. I am also getting a pair of the bwindi type and a pair hoes from Showjet. if you get either let me know. :D

They are both Trioceros johnstoni <ruwenzori> and thanks

Thanks Jann it really was I couldnt believe it. :D

Yes I know that they are from king snake the prices were a lot cheaper! They were a pair of t.hoehnelii instead of the subspecies.

Ummm............. Who was the seller? Looks like perhaps they were not imported long ago? Or maybe I am wrong...

Last edited:
Yeah....... Found the add also. Now gonna have to watch kingsnake daily, good things are popping up. Surprised they didn't hold on to them to see if they would lay eggs first before selling them.

Sorry everyone been out of the house and unable to check the forums from my phone at the time. I guess though everyone found the info they needed regarding these guys :p Also thanks for all the compliments so far they are awesome and are not afraid of me. They eat and drink in front of me and already come out of their enclosures on to my hand :D (sorry i dont mean to rub it in johnstoni group) :p

I just got to hold these "Wild caught" Johnstoni's and I can confirm that Chris sucks.

Not only did these "wild caught" chameleons relax on my hand for about an hour a day after they were shipped half way across the country, but the male also eat from my hand. other than a few minor skin bruises these guys are gorgeous, fat, happy, and very human friendly. I have serious doubts about their being “wild caught”. I’m guessing these are the same farm raised Johnstoni’s that we will be getting from Paul (showjet95). I’m hoping they are in as good of shape the ones I just held!

Damn you Chris for jumping out of line! I’m Super jealous!

Jason

Ohhhh and his female is as nice looking as the male! Lots of blues!

grumble grumble grumble.....

Back
Top Bottom