Couple new pics, it's been a while

ChamNovice

Just a couple new pics, sorry about the quality, taken with my phone. I dont get on here as much as I used to. I got moved back to 3rd shift and now my schedule is completely opposite of the chameleons. I'm not able to photograph and enjoy them as much as I used to be able to and would like to.

Anyway here's the pics:

Kekoa:
IMG00060.jpg

IMG00061.jpg

Chazu: Oggie and Green bean baby from forum member Brad Ramsey
IMG00056.jpg

IMG00057.jpg

Ok.... these keep showing up HUGE on my screen, I have resized them on photobucket and their full size on there is half of what is showing upon my screen, hope they are actually re-sized smaller for everyone else.

Last edited:
Thanks googlez. Hopefully Brad sees this thread and can see how his cham is doing. He asked to be updated every now and again, but I've slacked off since being switched to 3rds.

He looks good!
I'm assuming it's just the photograph .... eyes are okay?
He's well filled out and colors look great!

-Brad

He looks good!
I'm assuming it's just the photograph .... eyes are okay?
He's well filled out and colors look great!

-Brad

Yes eyes are fine, he was sleeping, he always has those dark black rings around the eyes while sleeping, the rest of his face and casque not so much. He doesn't wake up, but it seems like he "knows" I'm looking and he darkens like in the pic. I'm not around here during the chams "awake" hours anymore due to a work schedule change as said before, basically I get to see them sleep, and I get to feed them when I get home from work, then it's off to bed for me.

I would love to see anyone else's photos of babies they might have gotten from this clutch as well.

Awww! Gorgeous boys you have there! My Lily always used to wake up if I looked in her cage while she was sleeping. She knew I was there and would open one eye, so I never managed to get any sleepycham pics of her!:(

Back
Top Bottom