couple faly boys showing off..

robmd1

Avid Member
HI all had the chams outside chillin an couple of the faly boys were showin off to eachother, these two are just awesome the first is a wild caught an has all kinds off attitude the second one is from pams chams an he was shy when he first got here and smaller then the w/c he was also really shy an would cower to the w/c not anymore this guy has exploaded since hes been here with me he is just the biggest faly i have to daye seen he also isnt shy anymore since he has mated with his female,, what a differancehe isnt scared of the w/c anymore an actually went after the w/c which even surprised him. i hope you all enjoy alot of pics cause i couldnt decide which i wanted to post, theres alot that didnt make the cut lol..
first is the awesome w/c
5-1-2010061.jpg

5-1-2010028.jpg

5-1-2010040.jpg

5-1-2010042.jpg

then we have my new fav, this guy is just awesome
5-1-2010018.jpg

5-1-2010020.jpg

5-1-2010026.jpg

5-1-2010029.jpg

5-1-2010051.jpg

hope you enjoyed em... thanks for lookin, peace....

Both very impressive falys. Are you planning on breeding them cause if you are, I would like to get in line for 1 or 2.......

Both very impressive falys. Are you planning on breeding them cause if you are, I would like to get in line for 1 or 2.......

thank you,yeah this is my other two lines,they were bred to two triton females there goin to be awesome add that to my third line which is raiden an ben to which i have babies rite now from that line there just gettin to 2 months old

Very nice! It looks very healthy and adapting well. The colors are insane, but you already know that. ;)

Very nice! It looks very healthy and adapting well. The colors are insane, but you already know that. ;)

thank you, the first guy was bigger an would make the second guy cower, he was smaller an now that the second one has gotten some trim hes a diff cham in the last two months hes shed three times an i dont know if pics you can really tell but hes the biggest faly ive seen, a friend of mine seen all my chams an when he saw the second one he said damn he looks like a pitbull. both these boys have bred a "Triton" female so i cant wait to see what there goin to look like..

wow cant believe the second guy is shedding again thats 3 times in alittle over 2 months this dude is huge an still growin

Have I mentioned lately how awesome these guys are Rob? I was just looking back though some threads and ran back across these guys. I am super excited that my Kush baby is growing and putting some color on. Would love an update on these guys when you are able ;)

Hell yeah Rob! Those are both some big boys! That first pic is a good one, looks like he is flexin, or tryin to take a really big poop:p

Back
Top Bottom