Could there be a connection?

Theveiled

Avid Member
Ok guys, so about almost 2 weeks ago I got an injured quail and a few days later a hatchling. Most of my time has been caught up in rehabilitating the injured quail and being a mother quail to the baby who is not attached to other quail but humans. Durring this time I have not had as much time to take Stark out and let him climb out side the cage. I started to notice he was not eating as much but just thought it was because he was shedding a little. Well today I had the time to take him out twice for about an hour each. He seemed very happy (because of his colors). I put him back the second time and decided to feed him. Boy was he happy! He ate many roaches and his normal amount of crickets. He is still shedding also. Im just wondering if maybe me not taking him out contributed to him not eating as much? (I think he has only eaten about 6 crickets in the time and a possible few roaches and sfl) Stark loves to come out. If I open the door he comes out onto my arm by himself. I dont know if the connection is possible or if its just a major coincidence.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom