Could everyone please post pics?

Could everyone please post pics of your enclosures so I can have an idea of what to build for molly? I figure since she can see a bit now she probably wouldn't like to find out she has been living in a 2X3 cage lol :rolleyes: she's a princess and needs her space. Til now she's probably though she was in an endlessly open space... since she would climb around, and around, and around hehe. Thanks!

This is one I built for Igor. My first attempt but turned out pretty good I think. Inside dimensions are 2x2x4 with a legs a foot off the floor.
Also here's a recent pic of the bad boy himself...LOL

https://www.chameleonforums.com/question-uvb-29727/

Attachments

• 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 158
Seriously, just search through the threads on this forum. You will see way more pics than what are going to be posted in this thread.

IMG_0075.jpg

26"x25"x60" sitting on a 16x16x18 cabinet that holds my roach colony and mistking tank

I don't have all those plants in there now because she would hide to well and I could never find her...

Edit* God, I love having a woodshop :)

I started building this cage today because it was cold today and I was super bored. It is 48"L 32"W 42"H... I am going to put a divider in it until Jasper gets big enough for a bigger cage. Or I May put a back divider and get a female I dont know yet. I spent $87.43 at Lowes for everything.

1255306393088.jpg

Back
Top Bottom