Cough up your pictures people!

dectr6

It seems we have lot's of new members lately and I thought it would be nice for those with different kinds of chameleons to post pics so everyone could see them. Trace, cough up your bitans, Chis A., you've got that warty looking little guy I'd love to see again and God only knows what else. How about some montanes. Thanks in advance.
David

OK. I'll play.

David; be careful what you wish for. I have millions of pictures of my collection and I'm not afraid to bore people with them!

Male Chameleo trioceros werneri LTC

DSC_003020070824.jpg

Female Chameleo dilepis dilepis F1 Born: July 9 2007

DSC_003020080101.jpg

DSC_008720080101.jpg

Female Chameleo trioceros goetzei F1

DSC_000920080101.jpg

DSC_000120080106.jpg

DSC_004020070824.jpg

Let's see some other uncommon chameleons folks. I know they are out there...

Cheers,
Trace

Trace,

That goetzei girl is unbelievably beautiful!!!
Bore us! ... PLEASE!

I have nothing unusual .... at least not that I want to share here:eek:

:D-Brad

if those pics are the one that r supposed 2 b boring 4 us..
dare i ask for you to post the exciting one? :)

Depends on your definition of exciting! Here's a shot that leaves nothing to the imagination. ;)

Female Chameleo trioceros goetzei

DSCF0096-0506.jpg

And the male Chameleo trioceros goetzei

DSCF0071-0506.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
Trace

Here are some pics of my weidersheimi peretti, i posted them in another thread not to long ago, but one more time wont hurt.
IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

Stop! your making me want another one :( hehe. gosh some of these are nice specimens. Maybe you all can convince my wife to let me get another :) hehe.

Ha!
Convincing the non chameleon enthusiastic partner that another animal needs to come into the house maybe the most difficult aspect of this hobby!
It is here anyway.:rolleyes:

-Brad

As a new member I do not have as of yet any cham so pics are obviously missing :D I need more info and time before I can convince myself that I can handle one of those babies =)

And compliments to the breeders, those animals are exquisite, and the photograph quality is excellent!

Back
Top Bottom