Corn snake morph.

Carloscruz

Avid Member
After months my dad finally is letting me get a snake. Does anyone know where to get cool morphs and good places to get them

Even at shows you need to be careful...some sellers sell food animals and others don't. I think it's important that you ask if its eating already when you buy it....but my snake knowledge is not as good as my chameleon knowledge.

Look into things to watch out for though before you buy...maybe find a snake forum and read a lot first.

So I adapted this ball python I have a couple questions he was only feed ones a month and is 3 years old and only is 400 g is that good and he was kept out side so would that affect him living inside.

Attachments

• CE330915-9FD4-4038-A291-0094CF4FDE61.jpeg
    CE330915-9FD4-4038-A291-0094CF4FDE61.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 73
Looks good I feed mine after he poops. So after a poop feed. Once full grown i feed every 3 4 weeks

Any tank 4 foot. You can look online there always free tanks if you pick up. Not worth buying new when can get for free. That how I got a 65 gallon tall and a 55 gallon
He can stay in small tank temporarily. Most of time petco does dollar a gallon sale during summer.

Back
Top Bottom