Cool Chameleon Gift Baskets

Respectfully, plants, bugs, & lights are all necessities to keep a living thing alive & healthy.
IDK if anything in the baskets qualifies, which reminds me more of chameleon kits. JMO.
Right. I agree a gift basket is a nice to have thing, not a need to have. That's why I said it'd make a good wish list or holiday gift. But you can propagate your own plants, catch and breed your own bugs, hand mist, and take your chameleon outside for light if you live in a southern state. Some people even pay for branches. I myself even paid for leaves before, never doing that again! My point was more about the fact that we as a community accept it's OK to pay more for something when it's quality made and convenient to purchase instead of doing the labor ourselves. Or when the person we're buying from has knowledge and access we don't. I'm thinking primarily of the crocheted item. That takes skill and time and knowledge that many folks don't have. I agree the assessment for a gift basket is totally different than UVB or a mist king.

Back
Top Bottom